CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 17 January 2011

Challenge 15 – Lets get Sentimental

Thanks so much for joining us for our sketch challenge. We had another brilliant number of entries and some truly amazing cards! The winner of the fabulous candy supplied by Wild Orchid Crafts is:

Amelia

Not only has Amelia won this weeks challenge but her card was also picked as one of the top 3!  Congratulations , please email me to claim your prize.

Next up is our Top 3, and they are:

Moni
Amelia
Sandie

Congratulations ladies, your entries were fantastic! Please take the Top 3 blinkie from the side bar.

Before we get on to the challenge there’s a couple of new products now on sale at Wild Orchid Crafts –

Trellis Roses in 35mm and 40mm sizes plus new vintage colour Poppies AND …….SEAM BINDING in a selection of 27 different colours.  Which brings me to this challenge’s prize.  The lucky winner will receive 27 bundles (5 metres each) of seam binding one in every colour on the website plus a selection of gorgeous blooms.  Now how’s that for a prize!!!

WOC-15-160111

We are also being sponsored by Lili of the Valley this week, and they are offering a £10 voucher to spend in their store.

BLOG BANNER - SPONSORED BY LOTV 600

10giftvoucher

So you have two chances to win a prize.  Our challenge this week is “Let’s get Sentimental” so we would like to see a sentiment on your creation. 

You don’t have to use Wild Orchid Crafts products to enter, but if you do that would be wonderful. You can combine our challenge with any other challenges of your choice and as long as you follow the theme for this challenge and you link back to Wild Orchid Challenge blog you will qualify to be in the draw for the fab prize. NO back linking, new projects/cards only please.

Please link your card or project (not your blog) using Inlinkz by 8pm UK time Sunday 30th January.

Here’s some inspiration from the DT

Kim

 kim

Elsi

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Dena

dena

Bev

Bev

Jacque

jacque

Jacqui

jacqui

Mindy

mindy

Dawny P

dawnyp

Kathy

kathy

Lena Katrine lk

28 comments:

otomys said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as the winner and one of the Top 3 of WOC challenge 14. I am so proud to display my Top 3 blinkie in my sidebar and what a beautiful prize I am spoiled with!
Have a wonderful day,
Amelia x

Pinkllilac said...

Hi all beautiful DT cards I am leaving my link here if this is ok as I can not see Mr Linky.

http://pinksandlilacs.blogspot.com/2011/01/papertake-weekly-challenge-and-bugaboo.html

I will pop it in when I can see it.
Thanks
Hugs Linda

Micki said...

wow, the DT just rocks!

Wendy said...

Ooohh wow! Isn't those DT card just beautiful. Thank you for the challenge!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Beautiful DT samples! Thanks for such great inspiration. :)

Cheers,
Susan

Maria Matter said...

Wow, GORGEOUS DT creations!
thanks for wonderful challenge!
hugs!

kitty said...

Hi Love the stamps the Dt'S have used, beautiful collection and all so inspiring. Thanks for the chance to win . Kitty :)

Susan said...

Oh My God..all of you are so great artists... I don`t have expressions to speak about your talents... Congratulations!!!!
I don`t know that I have background rsrs... to do a card like these... but I am loving your blog... it`t great...
Kisses from Su...

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT, love all those beautiful flower arrangements, take careX:)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh what beautiful inspiration from the DT.

Regina said...

Bev!!! I love this challenge!!! And... I bought those beauties I saw at your blog!!!
Thanks a lot for being such an inspiration !!!
Have a marvellous week!!
Regina

Andrea said...

OMG! You have such a talented DT - all this week's creations are amazing!
Love, Andrea xx

Yone said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT, congratulations !
I love this flowers, had already bought some of them as well as sheets of Adhesive Pearls on the site.
Hugs,Yone

Little K Smith said...

Wow! Such stunning inspiration from the DT team! A lovely challenge too :)
Kelly.x

Helena said...

Stunning cards from the DT! Beautiful prize!
xxxx

Cherie said...

Awesome creations ladies beautifully coloured, thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs cherie

Jannhild said...

Gorgeous DT card as always!!
Great challenge :)

I have Linked my card, but I can't see it...

Hugs, Jannhild

glushkova said...

fascinating inspiration!
my link
http://irina-glushkova.blogspot.com/2011/01/2_22.html

Lorraine said...

OMG! Absolutely stunning DT cards.

I actually came here looking for the card that was entered into The Crafty Pad challenge, I think the link must be wrong.

cebelica said...

DT created wonderful cards. Well done ladies! :)

Here's my link for "Let's get sentimental" challenge:
http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com/2011/01/life.html

I'd use the blue froggy, but can't see it. :(

Sol said...

Great Challenge... It shows in the number of entries!!! So fun to be able to join in! Thank you for this Great Challenge Blog! :o)

Spyder said...

Fabulous DT cards and amazing makes, very inspirational!

Jannhild said...

I'm back :)
I tried to link my card on saturday, but didn't make it.
I have linked it agin today, and this time I made it. Hope this is ok!!

Hugs, Jannhild

True :) said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful inspiration from your design team!
Here is my "I Love You...Just BeeCause" entry.
Hugs,
True :D

Teresa said...

Great DT Cards! Thanks for the chance to ener this challenge. Hugs, Teresa x

Jenny said...

Beautiful cards from your fabulous design team. Jenny B

Sue said...

Oooh loads of gorgeous cards!

Love the theme.

Hugs
Sue xx

Sandie said...

Thanks for picking me as Top 3. I'm thrilled :)