CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 11 April 2011

Challenge 21 - Wings

Thanks so much for joining us last time for our sketch challenge, there were some truly stunning entries!!  The winner of the challenge and fab prize kindly donated by Wild Orchid Crafts is:
Congratulations!  Please email Bev to claim your prize.
And our top 3 for this round are:
Karina
Ruby
Ellen

Congratulations ladies, please take the Top 3 banner from the side bar.

This week our challenges is WINGS, you can interpret this in any way you choose and we are looking forward to seeing what you come up with. 

Please note we have a few new rules that you need to follow to enter our challenges:-

Please note that from this challenge all entries must have at least one WOC product on.  
You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges
You must link back here to the Wild Orchid Challenge blog
NO back linking, new projects/cards only please.  

Entries not following the above will be removed from the Linky list.



As always we are sponsored by Wild Orchid Crafts with this amazing prize!

WOC - 11042011

Here’s some inspiration from the DT starting off with our GDT for May – Pops.

pops wings 

mindy


dawny 

lena


kim


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


dena


bev


jacque 

jacqui

15 comments:

kelly said...

Stunning cards Ladies,just beautiful.

Made by Mandy said...

I am sorry, I linked my card up before I read that you have changes your rules.

Can you please delete my entry at #3 and accept my most sincere apologies for linking in error.

Christa said...

sorry i have read the rules also not good , i please can you remove my card number 6 Sorry for the mess

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

AWEEE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING ME TOP 3! I will display it proudly:)

AMASING INSPIRATION BY THE GORGEOUS DESIGN TEM!!!!

Ruby♥

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous DT work, ladies! Thanks so much for the inspiration! Now my fingers are crossed! :)
hugs, Sharon

xxxtglxxx said...

sorry, I just noticed the change in rules.

Please remove my entry (39) as I am unable to do it myself.

many thanks.

Oh, and is this challenge really running for another 42days? :)

xxalisonxx

Nicole Aspinall said...

oops- me too! Love using my WOC flowers on my projects but just 2 other challenges is a hard rule to follow! I am sorry I cannot remove the name myself...? I am number 51

Little K Smith said...

Stunning inspiration and loved the challenge too :)
Kelly.x

NinaB said...

Wow, I've been a customer and had no idea you have a challenge blog. I love your products. I'm so glad I found this site.

Mona E said...

Hi ladies!

Fantastic creations from you all. I am just stopping by to tell you that you just have to delete my entry for this challenge. I didn`t read carefully enough before entering and i noticed afterwards that i only could enter with two other challenges. I have entered more than the allowed number i am sorry to say.

Hugs...Mona

Teresa said...

Stunning Dt work thanks for the great challenge.
Teresa xx

Ellen said...

Gorgeous card from the DT, and thanks for a lot of nice isnpiration!! And..Thank you so much for making me Top 3! It meens alot to me, and WOC is my favorite challenge blog!:)
Ellen:)

Little K Smith said...

Just added my second card, hope this is ok! :)
Kelly.x

Ellen said...

Okey..:)) I entered a new card, and for this one I'll only enter it into two challenges,but what about the card a enter earlier?:)
About the flowers..I alaways ues WOC's:))
Thanks again for very nice challenges!:)
Hugs, Ellen

Simone said...

Gorgeous DT samples!!!
Happy Easter to everyone!
Simone