CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 25 April 2011

Challenge 22 – White plus 2 with a twist

Thanks so much for joining us last time for our sketch challenge, there were some truly stunning entries, but sadly a lot of amazing entries were deleted or disqualified for not following the rules.  Please please check them out, there are not many and we really don’t want to see anyone’s entry removed.

All entries must have at least one WOC product on. 
You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges
You must link back here to the Wild Orchid Challenge blog.
NO back linking, new projects/cards only please. 
Entries not following the above will be removed from the Linky list.

On to this week’s winner of the prize kindly sponsored by Wild Orchid Crafts.  And that would be you

Carol (Granny)

Congratulations!  Please email Bev to claim your prize.

And our top 3 for this round are:

Pojjo
Clara
Lou

Congratulations ladies, please take the Top 3 banner from the side bar.

This week our challenges is White + 2 colours with a twist – please use/feature roses on your project either as an embellishment or on the papers/image.  We are looking forward to seeing what you come up with. 

As always Wild Orchid Crafts have supplied a fabulous prize for the lucky winner

WOC - 21

And here’s some inspiration from the DT, starting off with our lovely GDT Pops

pops white plus 2

Dawny P

dawny

Lena Katrine

lena

Kim

Elsi

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Dena

dena

Bev

woc1 

Jacque

jacques

Jacqui

jacqui

Mindy

mindy

17 comments:

Jan said...

Great challenge and wonderful cards everyone xx Jan

Kathy said...

Gorgeous creations ladies!!! I miss you all but not your work!! It is always an inspiration!! I got to play along this week with you!!!

Little K Smith said...

Absolutely beautiful work ladies and a great challenge too, enjoyed it :)
Kelly.x

WencheP said...

HERE is my card...

Couldn't see any link tool..?

Carol said...

Great challenge and some wonderful cards from the DT. Carol x

Kimmi said...

Hoping mine counts as I didnt use any patterned paper, just plain white with a splash of blue and orange.

Thanks for the inspiration guys!

Kimmi x

Marley said...

So sorry! I only linked to my photo instead of my blogpost.. I have put my name twice on the list now. I dont know if you can remove number 36 cause I dont want to cheat LOL.. thank you very much! and also a big thanks for this challenge.. Hugs Marley

Simone said...

Gorgeous DT samples ... as always! Thank you for the great inspiration!
Simone

Debsg said...

Perfect challenge to match the perfect flowers I buy from Wild Orchid.

Teresa said...

Thanks for the fab challenge and the great inspiration. xx

Tracey T said...

So sorry - Inlinkz doesn't seem to want to show my thumbnail at the moment although the link to the picture on my blog is working. Tracey T, no 111.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Such lovely DT work! Thanks for another great challenge. Judy x

Shelly said...

Lovely creations from the DT! I've used my new satin ribbon from WOC on my card. Shelly x

Elin (Ellen) said...

Hi!

This is the first time I do something for a contest!! :)

Thank you for the inspiration.

jen3air said...

Having problems linking loveley cards x

Ella's Design said...

Great challenge! Never any problem using WOC roses! Thanks for the chance to join!

Claralesfleurs said...

I just found out that I'm in the TOP 3 for the Wings challenge and I'm very happy. Thank's to the team for the pleasure you give me and for the wonderful challenges you propose.

Hug for each of you

Clara XXX...