CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 9 May 2011

Challenge 23 – Mums are special sketch

Thanks so much for joining us last time for our sketch challenge, there were some truly stunning entries.  This week our winner, picked by Random.org is:

Number 92 – SandraD

Congratulations Sandra, please email me to claim your prize.

And our top 3 for this round are:

Angelica
Kathy
Ellen

Congratulations ladies, please take the Top 3 banner from the side bar.

This week our challenges is a sketch with the theme of Mums are Special.  You can flip and/or rotate the sketch as long as we can see the sketch in your project. 

9th may mums are special sketch

Please remember:
All
entries must have at least one WOC product on. 
You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges
You must link back here to the Wild Orchid Challenge blog.
NO back linking, new projects/cards only please. 
Entries not following the above will not be eligible for the prize.

Here’s the wonderful prize supplied by Wild Orchid Crafts.

SAMSUNG

And here’s some inspiration from the DT, starting off with our GDT for May Amelia

amelia challenge

Lena Katrine

lena

Kim

kim

Elsi

elsi

Dena

dena

Bev

teddy-bea-cat

Jacque

jacque

Jacqui

 

Mindy

mindy

Dawny P

 

 

 

 



 

9 comments:

Magento Themes said...

wow...gorgeous collections!!! I just love those all cards.. These are looking beautiful and great designs. I really appreciates you ladies for giving this great post. Thanks for this great post.

Harmonious said...

Hi, my first Link crashed & I lost it... I'm not trying to enter twice but added again as new link.
Is it possible to delete my first entry?
Sorry Folks xx

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful work from the DT and a fabulous sketch too :)
Kelly.x

Cheryl said...

Great Challenge, Love the DT card so beautiful. I have linked my card and keeping my fingers crossed, would love to add to my WOC collection of flowers.
Hugs Cheryl

BlackBird said...

Can you please delete Nr. 36 and 37. Are the wrong pictures. Sorry .
Thank you

Hugs

Andrea Ewen said...

What a great challenge, I'm glad I discovered it!
If you would please delete entry
46, it's the wrong link. Thanks.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Amazing inspiration! Thank you for the challenge!

Mary Lou said...

Hi ladies~~Excellent creations!!!

I have entered this challenge BUT I do apologize cuz I got so excited about the Bev's sketch I FORGOT to add a WO product on my card :( Silly me ;)
So do appreciate the fun :D
Hugz Mary lou

Elin (Ellen) said...

Hi!
I have linked my card now. :)

Hugs Elin