CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 13 June 2011

DT Call


Wild Orchid Crafts is looking to recruit three talented DT members to join the existing team so if you would like to be considered please pop across to the Wild Orchid Crafts blog to find out more and enter.


The call will close at 8pm GMT on 12th June

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am leaving a comment here because I wasn't able to leave a comment on the link you gave above and wanted to make sure I Thanked you so much for the opportunity to join such an awesome team. Hope you like what you see, and visit often to see what's in store for the month of June, and yes my fingers and toes are crossed...lol

I see you are going to have your hands full with all the entries. I'm #264 and you still have 12 days to go.

Thanks again and Good Luck to you as well.
Hugs
Debbie