CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 20 June 2011

Challenge 26 – Shabby Chic Friendship

A big thanks to all that entered our last challenge, your cards were amazing!  The winner of the last challenge is

Congratulations Becca, please email me your address to claim your prize (please put WOC challenge in the subject line)

And our Top 3 for the last challenge are:

Congratulations ladies, please take the Top 3 banner from the side bar.

Now on to this week’s challenge which has been set by Dena – and she’s asking us to make a SHABBY CHIC FRIENDSHIP project. And the winner of this challenge will receive this amazing prize from Wild Orchid Crafts :
4 lengths of silk ribbon (white, pink, pale pink, & red); 4 lengths of organza ribbon (red, silver, yellow & baby blue); 4 lengths of guipure lace; Mixed pack of antique style metal embellishments; 2 packs of small metal corners (silver & gold); Mixed colour pack of 30mm wild roses; 2 packs of classic sweet roses (ivory & 2-tone antique blue) 

WOC 20110620

Please remember:
All entries must have at least one WOC product on. 
You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges
You must link back here to the Wild Orchid Challenge blog.
NO back linking, new projects/cards only please.
Entries not following the above will not be eligible for the prize.

And here’s some inspiration from the DT, starting off with our GDT for June – Trudy
 
trudy

 
dena

 
Bev

 
jacque

 
mindy

 
lena
 

 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 
pops
 



14 comments:

Marjorie said...

Wow!! What amazing cards from the DT!! They are all just beautiful!
Hugs,
Marjorie

cbuswell said...

Thanks for the mention, delighted to be in the top 3!!
: ) congrats to all. I love the DT samples this week! beautiful!

Sharon Keanly said...

Absolutely beautiful cards by the DT. Well done!

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, nice one. Debbiexx

Hazel said...

Yikes! I've forgotten to add my flowers! I was so intent on getting it finished, it's taken me all afternoon and evening. A senior moment I'm afraid, sorry. :( Hazel x

Hazel said...

I have now posted the correct photo on my blog but don't know how to submit the correct photo. I've tried adding a new link but I'm not allowed. The original link WILL take you to the correct card as I deleted the previous image. Hazel x

Mary Lou said...

I am sooo sorry ~~I linked my entry twice cuz the first time the link went to WOBlog instead of mine--could you please delete first entry and check out my second one:) Thanks for understanding--what a start to my day LOL
Amazing work DT--always love your talent!!
Hugz--Mary lou

AJECreativity said...

Loving the creativity again.........many thanks xxxxx Amanda

Sue said...

Great Challenge! Love the DT's creations - they are all gorgeous!

Hugs Sue xx

Christine said...

Stunning DT creations ladies fab chall thanks

smiles Christine xx

misteejay said...

Took me a while to decide what I was going to do for this challenge but I really enjoyed the whole thing - great work everyone.

Toni xx

Teresa said...

Fabulous DT work as usual and a great challenge thank you, Teresa ♥

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Oh! Thank You soooo much! Can't wait to get those wonderful goodies. One of my most favorite places to shop!!!!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

I rec'd my goodies from the challenge, and I am tickled to death :O) Thanks you sooooo much!!!! Hugs! Leah Ann