CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 9 January 2012

Week 40–Anything Goes

Hellooooo peeps, a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to you all!  And thank you to all that entered our last challenge – Christmas Friendship.  The lucky winner of the gorgeous prize from Wild Orchid Crafts is

#1 djaw

Congratulations, please email me your address so we can post your prize off to you.

And our Top 3 for the last challenge are:

#7 Karien
#58 Claralesfleurs
#6 Lori

Congratulations ladies, please take the banner from the sidebar.

This week our challenge is “Anything Goes” and we have two amazing prizes up for grabs

Lili of the Valley are sponsoring us with a voucher to spend in their store

GIFT VOUCHER[4] - Copy

And Wild Orchid Crafts have sponsored us with this fab prize!

woc3

Now if an easy challenge and these gorgeous prizes don’t get the creative juices flowing, what will lol.

Here’s some inspiration from the DT. 

Jacque

jacque

Lena Katrine

lena

Bev

bev

Kim

kim

Elsi

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Pops

pops

Anne Kristine

anne kristine

Malin

malin

Loriete 

loriete

Kylie

kylie

Dena

dena

Mindy

mindy 

 

 

16 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy New Year! Awesome DT creations! Rach :) XX

Craftyangel said...

thanks for challenge x great design team inspiration too

Teresa said...

Fantastic work from your DT again, I thank you for this fab challenge. Hugs Teresa xx

Bea und Doreen said...

Sorry ladies - to late I saw I'm not allowed to combine with more than 2 other challenges - I try it this week again *lol*
sorry
next time I will read first ;)
hugs
Doreen

by the way - your cards are stunning - all of them.
I love your challenge ;)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for another fabulous challenge and for such inspirational DT work! Judy x

Simone said...

Stunning creations, girls! Awesome!
Simone

Claralesfleurs said...

A big thank you to the team for choosing my all in your TOP 3. This is a great joy to me that you like my creation. Many thanks to you and continue to inspire us with such beautiful challenges.

Hug from Quebec

Clara XXX...

Marion said...

Happy New Year to all. Great creations from the DT
Marion

karen irvine said...

beautiful work from the dt! thank u for inspiring us! karen

cb636 said...

I have had fun doing my card for this challenge, I have linked to the correct blog but I have clicked on the wrong picture, I am number 151 sorry if I need to re-enter please let me know.

JustYolie said...

Awesome DT creations!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the challenge, hope I've done everything right as I'm VERY VERY new to this challenge malarky lol.
hugs
Sandra (craftynan)

Kat said...

Hi there I entered the challenge yesterday and was surprised to find a comment on my blog saying that I could only enter 2 other challenges along with WOC. I have only entered 2 other challenges. I think Malin my have thought that I was entering the challenge at Totally Gorjuss but this is my DT card for Totally Gorjuss not an entry. My entry no. at WOC is 192. Hope this clarifies things.

Kat (Lilackat)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful projects ladies, but how can they not be using all these gorgeous flowers! I love my Wild Orchid roses!

karen said...

oh dear, sorry ladies I entered too many challenges to count, will remember for next time, hugs,Karenxxx

Cheryl said...

Thanks to all the DT for such gorgeous inspiration.
Hugs Cheryl