CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 6 February 2012

Week 42 – Love is

Thank you to all that entered our last challenge Creature Comforts.  The lucky winner of the gorgeous prize from Wild Orchid Crafts is

#15 Kaylou

Congratulations Kaylou, please email me your address to claim your prize

And our Top 3 are:

#17 Kirsty Anne
# 31 Claralesfleurs
# 43 Bonnie 

Congratulations ladies, please take our Top 3 banner from the sidebar.

This week our challenge is Red heart LOVE IS Red heart so any love themed project is all you need to be in with a chance to win this amazing prize from Wild Orchid Crafts!

prize

And here’s the DT’s take on this week’s challenge

Bev

bev

Kim

kim

Elsi

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Pops

pops

Anne Kristine

anne kristine

Malin

malin

Loriete

loriete

Kylie

kylie

Dena

dena

Mindy

mindy

Jacque

jacque

Lena Katrine

lena

And now it’s over to you!

14 comments:

mosaic tile said...

Above all cards awesome. This is the most adorable layout I have ever seen! It is great Challenge for everyone. I I like your blog.

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Thankyou so much ladies I am so proud to be in your Top 3 ! Crafty Hugs ;0) Whoop Whoop !!!

craftymum said...

Gorgeous DT cards
hugs Sarah x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of top 3. I am so very honored and thrilled. Congratulations to ther other winners.
Hugs Bonnie

Mummylade said...

woops, you may remove me, I didn't see the max 2 other challenges-rule =)
sorry

cb636 said...

Hi I am number 76 I done what i always do but no picture has come on i hope it is ok to still be eligable to enter

Kelly Lloyd said...

Really wonderful DT cards.. hugs kelly x

Claralesfleurs said...

I'm so proud to be in your TOP 3, thank you very much to all the team. I am so honnored.

Hug from Quebec

Clara XXX...

Karen H said...

Exquisite creations by your talented DT! Thank you for the inspiration and for the fun challenge. I am excited to be playing along for the first time. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great challenge. What a treat this prize is! I love the fabulous Dt work! Judy x

karen irvine said...

beautiful cards and projects! and thank you for another great challenge!

karen irvine said...

beautiful cards from the dt! thank you for a great challenge.

Teresa said...

Excellent challenge and fantastic DT cards. Teresa xx

thecraftycavalier said...

DT cards are absolutely stunning. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs, Jayne x