CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 20 February 2012

Week 43–White plus 1

Thank you to all that entered our last challenge Love Is, wow the entries were amazing!  The lucky winner of the gorgeous prize from Wild Orchid Crafts is
Congratulations!  Please email me your address so we can send your prize off to you.
Our Top 3 for this week are:
Randi
Paola
Natalie

Congratulations ladies, please take the Top 3 Banner in the side bar.
This week our challenge is White + 1 so please keep your projects to only the colour of your choice plus white (except when colouring images that require skin/hair/animals). 
As always we have a magnificent prize from Wild Orchid Crafts up for grabs.  Please check our rules out before entering.
WOC - 20120220
And here’s the DT’s take on this week’s challenge
 kim
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 pops
anne kristine
 malin
 loriete
 
kylie
dena 
mindy
jacque
lena katrine
bev1
bev2
And now it’s over to you – we can’t wait to see what you come up with Smile


15 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW what lovely DT work! Thanks for a lovely Challenge. Judy x

applejack cards by sue said...

A lovely idea for a challenge. I am not sure if I have entered correctly, sue x

mae said...

Awesome cards from the DTs! Thanks for this wonderful challenge.

Hugs!
Mae

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the challenge! The DT samples are absolutely gorgeous!

Cumbrianlass said...

Wonderful DT cards and a great challenge.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Absolutely gorgeous and inspiring DT cards!!!

Marita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sinikka said...

The DT work looks so great. So much inspiration.
Thanks for a fun challenge
Sinikka :-)

MagsB said...

What fabulous inspiration from the DT! Thank you!

love Mags B x

Little K Smith said...

Stunning work from the DT and a lovely challenge too, had to go for pink though! :D
Kelly.x

Katya- Ангел ф кедах said...

Hi, this is my first time to take part in WO challenge =)) I am not sure if I added the link right. Before I added my link I saw that there were 99 participants, and after I added it I can only see my link.
I am not sure if thats right, so I'll add it here too, just in case =))
http://madewithlovebykatya.blogspot.com/2012/03/1-white1-hand-baghandmade-flower.html

Karin Schuring said...

I am sorry members of the DT: I put my creation on your blog but I have already more than two challenges I am playing with. Sorry :S

Hugs, Karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Whew, just saw your post about linky so just in time to relink.

mae said...

Thanks for this wonderful challenge!

Hugs,
Mae

Anne Bente said...

her er mit bidrag :)

http://annebenteslillested.blogspot.com/2012/03/kort.html