CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 9 July 2012

Challenge 54–Shabby Chic

Thanks for all the fab entries for our Anything Goes Challenge, wow there really was some amazing entries! 

The winner of the last challenge, drawn by random is

#116 Marianne

Congratulations Marianne, please email me to claim your prize

Our Top 3 for the Punch it out Challenge are

#37 Anne
#31 Cathy Lee
#14 MsPlum

Congratulations to all of you , please take the Top 3 banner from the sidebar.

This week our challenge is Shabby Chic.

As always we have a magnificent prize from Wild Orchid Crafts, a Voucher for you to spend in store

WOC gift_certificate

And here is what the DT have come up with

Jacque

jacque

Lena Katrine

lena

Bev

bev

Kim

 

Elsi

else

Pops

  pops

Anne Kristine

anne kristine

Malin

malin

Loriete

  loriete

Kylie

kylie

Mindy

mindy

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Loving this week's challenge again and fab DT cards. Thanks so much for choosing me as the winner. I will e-mail you now.

Chris Scrap said...

I do not know if I can join your challenge but just for fun here's my card :
http://elisalaurane.canalblog.com/archives/2012/07/08/24657299.html

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great Challenge and for such lovely DT inspiration! Judy x

Anne said...

What a surprise! Thanks A LOT for choosing my card as top 3!! You made my day =) It's my very first WOC top 3 banner, and it's an honor to have it on my blog ;)

Hugs from Anne

~* steph :) *~ said...

great samples by the dt! i had a ton of fun playing along this week! i love wild orchid craft products! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)

Pia said...

So lovely DT creations
hugs Pia

Eva Marie said...

Hi you. I feel a bit sad for top 3 #31 Cathy Lee because the link doesn't go her but me. I love all the ekstra visitors thoo :o)
Hugs xx

Teresa said...

Ooh I enjoyed that one, thanks for the great challenge and the fabulous inspiration from the DT. Hugs Teresa xx

La Spoot said...

I'm soooo excited !! That's my very first time in a card challenge, never entered a card before this one :)))
Hugs,
Sylvie