CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 3 September 2012

Challenge 58–Layer it up

Thanks for all the gorgeous entries for our Summer Flowers challenge, wow there really were some amazing entries! 
The winner of the last challenge, drawn by random is
Congratulations Iren, please email me to claim your prize.
Our Top 3 for this week, chosen by the DT are
Congratulations ladies, please take the Top 3 Banner from our side bar.
Our challenge this week is Layer it up, please use 3 or more layers on your project.  Please remember we have a few rules that need to be followed, they are listed at the top of the blog.
We are sponsored by Wild Orchid Crafts with a £15 voucher to spend in their store.
WOC gift_certificate
And here is what our DT came up with
elsi 
pops 
  anne kristine
malin 
 


  kylie
 
100_1648 
  lena
  bev
kim 
And now it’s over to you
































10 comments:

Tettiz said...

A bunch of GORGEOUS creations from the team - this is a challenge I really HAVE TO join!!! :D

Tettiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellen said...

Beautiful projects from the DT, as usually!:) And..Congrats to the winner and tops!:)
Hmm, one of my enteries has been removed, and the other one have'nt been comment (same last time to)!? I think I have followed the rules..or!?;))
Anyway, wish you a beautiful day!:)
Hugs, Ellen

Tanya said...

Fab DT cards as always...they're amazing!

I have a question: is it only one entry per person per challenge?

Thanks in advance of a reply :)

Tanya xx

Iren said...

WOW this must be my lucky day :))) I just also did get a message about my healt also today and I'm in heaven at the moment :))) Thank You for draw meas a winner last week :)

Hugs from Iren

Brises said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card!!! Congrats for all!

Yulis Kartika said...

thanks a bunch for picking my card!
and congratulation to all the winner
Hugs

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for another lovely Challenge. Fabulous DT work! Judy x

angelic crafter said...

OHHH sorry, please disregard my entry 108, just realised I've entered into four competitions instead of three XOX Tania

Laura said...

Hi Bev, sorry I misread the rules :( although my card did have more than 3 layers, I understand that I entered in to more than 3 challenges. Sorry! Hope to enter again soon.
Laura xx