CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 1 October 2012

Week 60–Anything Goes!

Thanks for all the gorgeous entries for our Autumn Colours challenge, wow there really were some amazing entries! 

We have two winners this week and first up is the winner of the Wild Orchid Crafts voucher:

#54 Iulia 

And the winner of the Lili of the Valley voucher is:

#49 Danielle

Congratulations ladies, please email me to claim your vouchers

Our top 3 this week are

#25 Sylvie
#44 Andie
#37 Amanda R

And this week our challenge is ANYTHING GOES, so as long as you use Wild Orchid Crafts products, link a new creation back to us and combine this challenge with no more than 3 challenges including ours we would love to see your entries.  You can enter as many times as you like!

The prize is a £15 voucher from Wild Orchid Crafts ….. and with new products being uploaded to the website soon you could get all the new goodies with your prize Winking smile

Here’s what the DT have come up with.

Anne Kristine

anne kristine

Malin

malin

Loriete

Layers card Loriete 1

Kylie

kylie

Jacque

 

Mindy

mindy

Lena Katrine

lena katrine

Bev

bev

Kim

kim

Elsi

elsi

Pops

pops

And now it’s over to you

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

lucretia said...

I don't have a blog, but I'd like to take part. Is that possible? Thank you.

Eulanda said...

Again the ladies have come up with some gorgeous inspiration! Hugs!

Louise Palser said...

Great Inspiration. I love Anything goes challenges :) lou x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for another lovely Challenge and great DT work. Judy x

Sol said...

Beautiful Cards from the DT.. And fun to see the Variety when Anything Goes... Lots of Beautiful participants too... Well Crossing my fingers.. :o)

*Jellie* said...

I love WOC and buy all my flowers with you but this is the first time I've entered the challenge. I ususally use far more flowers but didn't want to overwhelm this card. Thanks for such inspiring makes on this and the DT blogs.

Sol said...

Just entered my second card for this Challenge.. I hope that is okay!.. :o)

Teresa said...

Beautiful DT work, so inspiring, thanks for the challenge. Teresa xx

Sylvie Mathieu said...

Thanks for this chance to win.
Wonderful DT cards !!
Hugs,
Spoot'
http://created-by-spoot.blogspot.com

Craftyanny said...

Pops
I have followed the rules. I have WOC brads in the centres of my flowers. I therefor am eligible to play along with this challenge.
Anne

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Lucretia: To participate in our challenges, you have to have your own blog to post from.

Regards Malin, design team member at Wild Orchid Crafts