CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 15 July 2013

Week 81–~Blues and/or Purples

Thanks to all that joined our last challenge which was Daisy, Daisy  We have a winner to announce, and that’s you

#22 Monica

Congratulations Monica, please email me to claim your £15 voucher

This week the challenge is Blues and/or Purples- please use these colours (or a combination) on your projects and remember to check the rules before entering. As always we are sponsored by Wild Orchid Crafts with a £15 voucher

WOC gift_certificate

And here’s what the DT have come up with

MALIN

MALIN

LORIETE

 

JACQUE

jacque

MINDY

mindy

BEV

 

MARISKA

mariska

ELSI

elsi

POPS

pops

ANNE KRISTINE

anne kristine

4 comments:

Planetsusie said...

I love this challenge cos they are my favourite colours!!! I do hope my card is OK. I love all the DT creations.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Teresa said...

Thanks for a great challenge, I just love blue so it was a pleasure to make this card. Your DT work is as always superb!
hugs Teresa xx

Pollard Carole said...

Hi I wish to apologise I entered your challenge but this is only the second challenge I have done and I have linked back to my blog and not the post per your rules. I now know how to do this so will do better next time. I have enjoyed entering and posting my card on your challenge page so sorry. Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

butterfly said...

Lovely inspiration from the team on a lovely theme.
Alison x