CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 17 February 2014

Challenge 97–It’s a Stitch Up!

Thanks to all that joined our last challenge.  We have a winner to announce, and that’s you

10. Anne

Congratulations, please email me to claim your £15 Wild Orchid Crafts Voucher

This week, our challenge is It’s a Stitch Up!  so we need to see some stitching, either real or faux somewhere on your creation.

As always Wild Orchid Crafts are sponsoring us with a £15 voucher

WOC gift_certificate

And here’s the DT’s Stitched cards

Mindy

IMG_1366

Bev

bev-rochester-wee-emily

Elsi

else

Sheri

P1070011

Anne Kristine

anne kristine

Malin

DSC03209

 

 

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Beautiful DT work, thank you for the great challenge. x

Ola (Ikemo) said...

Hi, I reply to Malin's comment on my blog - I fulfill the rules. I know them, so I follow them. I participate to 3 challenges with Yours.

~ Barb said...

So sorry about missing the combined number of challenges rule. This is only my 2nd time entering the WOC challenge, love the flowers, and thank-you Bev for the friendly reminder. Will definitely be sure to follow ALL the rules next time.
{Hugs} Barb

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

We would love to see you again, Barb! ♥